In 1866 the women of New Ipswich, under the leadership of Miss Caroline F. Barr, took measures to raise funds for a public library. By 1895, our beautiful building became a delight to the eye and a rallying center for much that is both pleasurable and uplifting. "An ideal village library in appearance, management, and influence." The good done here cannot be overestimated and it will go on as the families that invested in at had hoped so many decades ago.
To contact the library, please call: 603.878.4644 or use our contact form.
Library Director MLIS